FuFam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bladeheart's Kung Fu Channel's Forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

requesting skipped movie when channel is reconnecting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelGab

requesting skipped movie when channel is reconnecting Empty
PostSubject: requesting skipped movie when channel is reconnecting   requesting skipped movie when channel is reconnecting EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:47 am

Hi

I requested to see Bodyguards ans assassins but the channel went off. When it did came back the movie was skipped from the movie list. Could I have it play back soon. Please let me know. Big Thanks. santa
Back to top Go down
MissMisa

MissMisa

PostSubject: Re: requesting skipped movie when channel is reconnecting   requesting skipped movie when channel is reconnecting EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:22 pm

AngelGab wrote:
Hi

I requested to see Bodyguards ans assassins but the channel went off. When it did came back the movie was skipped from the movie list. Could I have it play back soon. Please let me know. Big Thanks. santa

Oooh, I want to see that one too. =)
Back to top Go down
Http://lisayachang.blogspot.com
Ozthebruin

Ozthebruin

PostSubject: Re: requesting skipped movie when channel is reconnecting   requesting skipped movie when channel is reconnecting EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:09 am

I am sure it will be aired again Angel and Missmisa, but it was broadcast again at 11:00 PM PST, Monday December 13. Maybe contact Blade, Stew, Brol or Andro and re-request it? I am going to do that in the Mod Section for you, as well. Hopefully we will show it when you are able to watch. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: requesting skipped movie when channel is reconnecting   requesting skipped movie when channel is reconnecting Empty

Back to top Go down

requesting skipped movie when channel is reconnecting
Page 1 of 1