Bladeheart's Kung Fu Channel's Forum.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

banning of the posterior channel....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andromeda22

PostSubject: banning of the posterior channel....   Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:36 am

ok, channel has been ban, and i don't understand the reason for that, movie playing was 36th chambers of shaolin, didn't understand the copyrights infringements on this one, but anyway there is the new link.....

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

thank you all...
Back to top Go down
AngelGab

PostSubject: Re: banning of the posterior channel....   Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:34 pm

I was watching then and didn' t either. From what you said about the difficulty Blade is undergoing, I have suggested that donation should be made and this thru the forum so that he can start perhaps his/our own Fufam channel. Hope this will get a go. At least a good try from every one.
As for me, I'm gald to help in any way possible.
[left]
Back to top Go down
Ancientstigg

PostSubject: Re: banning of the posterior channel....   Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:53 pm

this is the best run and most entertaining channel i've seen in any format it would be criminal to see it crushed.
Back to top Go down
Slick

PostSubject: Re: banning of the posterior channel....   Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:17 am

How come Mods are only allowed to see the link? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Rednick

PostSubject: Re: banning of the posterior channel....   Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Only Mods? I have truly lost my favorite channel. You will be missed by me for sure.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: banning of the posterior channel....   Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Sorry guys. Users weren't allowed to see links as a security measure. The channel is located at www(.)justin(.)tv/bladeheartt?, but it is offline currently. We will post in the forums when it is available again. =)
Back to top Go down
http://fufam.forumotion.com
phanatx

PostSubject: Re: banning of the posterior channel....   Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Sorry guys. Users weren't allowed to see links as a security measure. The channel is located at www(.)justin(.)tv/bladeheartt?, but it is offline currently. We will post in the forums when it is available again. =)

Hopefully it is soon... I miss the FU...
Back to top Go down
GeoForRealz

PostSubject: Reply to banning of posterior channel   Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Can't wait for the channel to be back up; im missing the fu fam and awesome movies Smile
Back to top Go down
PaRaGUaYiToX

PostSubject: Re: banning of the posterior channel....   Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:19 pm

[Only mods are allowed to see this image] Sad This Is Me Without The Fu Family And Fu Films.. Blaaadeee Return Or I'll Throw Myself In The Ocean ..!! hehehe scratch

PostSubject: Re: banning of the posterior channel....   

Back to top Go down

banning of the posterior channel....
Page 1 of 1