FuFam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bladeheart's Kung Fu Channel's Forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

banning of the posterior channel....

Go down 
+5
Rednick
Slick
Ancientstigg
AngelGab
andromeda22
9 posters
AuthorMessage
andromeda22

andromeda22

banning  of the posterior channel.... Empty
PostSubject: banning of the posterior channel....   banning  of the posterior channel.... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:36 am

ok, channel has been ban, and i don't understand the reason for that, movie playing was 36th chambers of shaolin, didn't understand the copyrights infringements on this one, but anyway there is the new link.....

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

thank you all...
Back to top Go down
AngelGab

PostSubject: Re: banning of the posterior channel....   banning  of the posterior channel.... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:34 pm

I was watching then and didn' t either. From what you said about the difficulty Blade is undergoing, I have suggested that donation should be made and this thru the forum so that he can start perhaps his/our own Fufam channel. Hope this will get a go. At least a good try from every one.
As for me, I'm gald to help in any way possible.
[left]
Back to top Go down
Ancientstigg

PostSubject: Re: banning of the posterior channel....   banning  of the posterior channel.... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:53 pm

this is the best run and most entertaining channel i've seen in any format it would be criminal to see it crushed.
Back to top Go down
Slick

PostSubject: Re: banning of the posterior channel....   banning  of the posterior channel.... EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:17 am

How come Mods are only allowed to see the link? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Rednick

PostSubject: Re: banning of the posterior channel....   banning  of the posterior channel.... EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Only Mods? I have truly lost my favorite channel. You will be missed by me for sure.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: banning of the posterior channel....   banning  of the posterior channel.... EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Sorry guys. Users weren't allowed to see links as a security measure. The channel is located at www(.)justin(.)tv/bladeheartt?, but it is offline currently. We will post in the forums when it is available again. =)
Back to top Go down
https://fufam.forumotion.com
phanatx

phanatx

PostSubject: Re: banning of the posterior channel....   banning  of the posterior channel.... EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Sorry guys. Users weren't allowed to see links as a security measure. The channel is located at www(.)justin(.)tv/bladeheartt?, but it is offline currently. We will post in the forums when it is available again. =)

Hopefully it is soon... I miss the FU...
Back to top Go down
GeoForRealz

GeoForRealz

PostSubject: Reply to banning of posterior channel   banning  of the posterior channel.... EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Can't wait for the channel to be back up; im missing the fu fam and awesome movies Smile
Back to top Go down
PaRaGUaYiToX

PaRaGUaYiToX

PostSubject: Re: banning of the posterior channel....   banning  of the posterior channel.... EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:19 pm

[Only mods are allowed to see this image] Sad This Is Me Without The Fu Family And Fu Films.. Blaaadeee Return Or I'll Throw Myself In The Ocean ..!! hehehe scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banning of the posterior channel....   banning  of the posterior channel.... Empty

Back to top Go down

banning of the posterior channel....
Page 1 of 1